Jitterbit ensures that all integration processes are safe and secure. We use strict security measures to protect our customers’ valuable information, constantly evaluating and improving our systems and processes to keep abreast of latest security demands.
Jitterbit cloud application security features:
- Encrypted messaging.
- Project access restrictions.
- Web Services security (v3)
- No inbound connections from cloud to ‘agent’ (i.e. the server running on customer’s network).
- Password encryption.
Data center security:
- Highly secure data centers with state-of-the-art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems.
- 24×7 trained security guards.
- Least privileged based access system.
- Multiple Availability Zones allow you to remain resilient in event of system failures and natural disasters.
- Fire detection and suppression.
- 24×7 power, UPS (uninterruptible power supply) for back-up power.
- Climate and temperature control.
- Data replication and back-up
- SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 (formerly SAS 70 Type II)
- SOC 2
- SOC 3
- FISMA, DIACAP, and FedRAMP
- PCI DSS Level 1
- ISO 27001
- FIPS 140-2
- Secure network architecture with boundary devices like firewall that employ rule sets, access control lists (ACLs).
- Secure access points – API endpoints that allow secure HTTP (HTTPS) access.
- Transmission Protection using SSL.
- All agent/studio to Cloud communication using SSL/TLS encryption (HTTPS)
Jitterbit Security Release Policy:
- Jitterbit releases critical patches within four weeks of the first report or earlier.